Voleo #FeatureSpotlight | Proposing a Trade with Your Investment Club
July 11, 2019
Voleo #FeatureSpotlight shows you how to maximize your Investment Club performance by leveraging Voleo’s specialized features.
Proposing a Trade with Your Investment Club
Today’s #FeatureSpotlight shows you how you can propose a trade to your investment club.
Why is it important?
Trade proposals and discussions are a core part of investing as a group. Facilitating access to unlock the wisdom of the crowd, proposing a trade on Voleo initiates an opportunity for your club members to share their thoughts and vote on your proposed trade. Trades are sent to market once quorum is reached and will be successful if the order details are achieved.
How to access the feature:
1. From the Home Screen, tap on your investment club
2. On the portfolio tab, select the plus button on the top right of the screen
3. Select propose a trade
4. Search and select the stock you’d like to propose to buy or sell
5. Specify the price:
By moving the slider up and down on the share price graph OR
Click and type directly into the share price box
6. Specify the share volume:
By moving the quality slider left or right OR
Click and type directly into the share box
7. Determine your order type: limit or stop (get more details on order types) and set the order expiry
8. Review the proposal, add comments to persuade your team and send it to your club. You can also share your proposal to get feedback from your broader social network at the click of a button
10. Your team can now review and discuss the proposal and add their vote
11. If quorum is reached, the trade will be sent to market and will be successful if the order details are achieved
See the feature in action:
Did you know?
Voleo keeps track of your trade decisions, whether they were successful or not, through its patent-pending DROID (definitive return on investment decision) technology. By tracking these decisions for you, Voleo creates valuable intelligence, enabling investors to learn and build their reputation within their investment club, and the community as a whole.
Related Voleo Blog Articles:
Ready to try out this feature? Start your own investment club with Voleo.
Disclaimer: If specific securities are mentioned they are for illustrative purposes only and such mention shall not be seen as a recommendation to buy and/or sell. None of the opinions expressed by Voleo or participating guests should be construed as investment advice. Securities offered through Voleo USA, Inc. Member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). Security products are not FDIC insured, not bank guaranteed, and will fluctuate in value. We do not solicit, recommend, or offer investment advice. Voleo USA, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Voleo, Inc.